We’ve bagged a Stevie!
Ryan and I are over the moon to have won a Bronze medal at the 16th International Business Awards in “Founding Team of the Year – Business Services” category. Affectionately known as the ‘Stevies’, this year the judges received more than 4,000 nominations from over 74 countries. So we are beyond excited to be recognised by the panel and busy planning exactly where our brand new shiny Stevie medal will sit in the SoPro trophy cabinet!
When Ryan and I set up SoPro, we did it with a plan to combine email with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. We believed that marrying social and email would enable us to research, identify and connect businesses with their target customers on a 1-to-1 basis with personalised, conversational introductions, designed to flow naturally into the sales pipeline. And the plan worked!
Over the past 4 years we have:
- Built a tech stack now running 150+ active prospecting campaigns into 30+ countries.
- Developed a talented tech and Ops team from our Macedonian HQ.
- Created a Client Services team that is now the fastest growing department in the company.
- Launched the SoPro Hub, giving every customer their own online branded resource centre.
- Published our anonymised, unedited results on our website, available to the entire world, for free.
- Beta tested the SoPro B2B Toolset designed to give any organisation worldwide the opportunity to experience six of our top prospecting tools for free.
- Continue over 100% YoY turnover growth (every year since launch), fuelled by the company’s net profits, with no debt accumulated.
So thank you Stevie for recognising the work of our incredible team. And thank you to all of our customers for giving us the experience and insight to produce award winning campaigns. It’s been a blast!