SoPro case study: Secondsight
Location: Addlestone, Surrey
Product/Service: Financial Services
Typical Deal Value: /
Deal Cycle: /
Company Size 50FTE – 5000FTE
Role/Function: HR leaders
Secondsight is a multi-award winning employee benefits adviser and can advise and guide you on most aspects of employee benefits. Secondsight is a specialist employee benefits team within Foster Denovo.
Secondsight is a multi-award winning employee benefits adviser and can advise and guide you on most aspects of employee benefits. Where Secondsight really adds value is by:
- Providing your employees with holistic retirement planning experiences
- Delivering and implementing financial awareness strategies
- Offering a core pension support and administration service
- Auditing your pension and benefits post auto-enrollment to ensure compliance and value for money
- Providing a proactive group risk and healthcare service.
- To promote the Second Sight range of employee benefits services.
- To develop interest in Second Sight brand and services.
- To secure sales meetings (and calls) through direct prospect engagement.
- To drive market exposure through engagement and dialogue with qualified stakeholders.
email chain length
|Prospects||Open Rate %||Response||Response %||Leads||Leads %||Cost per lead|
|51 – 200||1057||25%||131||12%||69||6.53%||£31|
|201 – 500||793||20%||70||9%||32||4.04%||£50|
|501 – 1000||484||19%||48||10%||23||4.75%||£42|
|1001 – 5000||760||24%||53||7%||14||1.84%||£109|
“We decided to use SoPro to promote an HR breakfast event we were hosting, ideally finding 16 people to attend. The results were even better than we expected, so much so we had to put on another event later that morning, and we even managed to fill a future date with those that couldn’t make it”Partner - Second Sight