WordPress Web Developer/Designer
Full Time On-Site WordPress Web Developer/Designer
SoPro, a leading UK marketing agency is seeking a full-time Web Developer/Designer to join our growing team, based in our Skopje office.
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience developing in WordPress, building and designing professional and mobile responsive websites, in English language.
In addition to working with the SoPro team, this candidate will work in direct communication with clients, from concept to completion.
All work will be in English language, we are looking for candidates with exceptional written English.
Skill set should include project management, organisation, client communication, thought leadership and expertise in web development & interface design.
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle
- Design interfaces and graphics for presentations and mobile-delivered applications
- 2+ years experience working in web development and interface design
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Active user of social media
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to details
Other skills a plus…
Familiarity with real time frameworks such as Meteor or AngularJS
Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile applications (e.g. Ionic Framework) a benefit but not required
What you will get..
At SoPro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location (full of great people)
- Regular social events
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with URLs of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific contributions to the project, and your salary expectations.