Date posted: July 7, 2020
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
SoPro, a leading UK marketing agency is seeking a full-time superstar UI/UX designer to join our growing team, based in our Skopje office.
Your role will include gathering user requirements, wireframing prototypes and designing functional and beautifully appealing websites and applications. You will be working on a range of systems and platforms – from internal systems and web apps, to mobile applications and websites for a range of clients.
In addition to working with the SoPro team, you will work directly with end clients, from concept to completion.
All work will be in English language, we are looking for candidates with exceptional written English.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements based on project brief in collaboration with key clients, project managers and developers
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop mockups and prototypes around customer needs that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Identify UX problems and find creative ways to solve it (e.g. responsiveness, usability, findability)
- Work with web developers to implement attractive designs and communicate design ideas and prototypes with them
- Keep up-to-date with competitor products and industry trends
- 2+ years experience working as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframes tools and design software
- Analytical mind with a business awareness
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Active user of social media
- Attention to details
At SoPro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location (full of great people)
- Regular social events
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
, along with your portfolio.
Submit your CV to
Tier 2 referral program