Talent Acquisition Executive
Talent Acquisition Executive / Recruiter – Full Time
SoPro, a leading UK marketing agency is seeking a full-time superstar Talent Acquisition Executive to help the growth of our already growing team of 30 people based in our Skopje office.
SoPro and our partner brands offer a sophisticated variety of B2B marketing services, delivered using our proprietary social prospecting platform, together with a range of in-house, tools, processes and specialist skills.
As a key member of the HR team you will establish and lead an effective recruitment strategy to meet the growing hiring demands of the business.
You will leverage your experience, employing both traditional and non-traditional recruitment methods to source talented individuals to fill technical, operational and administrative vacancies within the business.
- Plan and execute an effective recruitment strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace.
- Maintain our applicant tracking and previous candidate management systems.
- Use existing network and build and maintain relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establish and maintain a network of industry contacts.
- Analyze hiring needs, determine best recruiting methods, and create/deploy client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies.
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with business requirements.
- Assist in preparing job advertisements, posting job advertisements on social media.
- Provide support in contacting job candidates, scheduling interviews, administer assessment tests, informing candidates on the status of their job application.
- Participate in organizing networking events, job fairs and other company events.
- Provide support in the on-boarding process of new employees.
- Ensure the best candidate experience possible.
- Previous experience in sourcing quality talent in Macedonia (IT recruitment is considered a bonus)
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Excellent general computer skills
- Microsoft Excel Wizard
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, willingness to learn
- Positive, supporting and encouraging attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to details
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Tier 1 referral programme.