Ruby on Rails Developer
Full Time On-Site Ruby on Rails Developer
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience developing in the aforementioned languages with an interest in developing skills and experience to the next level in a globally focused technical environment.
All work will be in English language, we are looking for candidates with exceptional written English.
Skill set should include project management, organisation, client communication, thought leadership and expertise in web development & interface design.
- Develop and support a market leading product in cutting edge technology
- Work directly with client to establish specifications and determine new features
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline development cycle
- Regularly review and optimise application and database performance
- 3+ years experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with the Bootstrap framework
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Coding like a boss
Other skills a plus…
Familiarity with real time frameworks such as Meteor or AngularJS
Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile applications (e.g. Ionic Framework) a benefit but not required
What you will get..
At SoPro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location (full of great people)
- Regular social events
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with URLs of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific contributions to the project, StackOverflow username, and your salary expectations.