Date posted: December 13, 2019
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
SoPro, a leading UK marketing agency is seeking a full-time QA tester to join our growing team, based in our Skopje office.
Your role will include assessing software quality through manual and automated testing. Within your role you be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Skill set should include working knowledge of software and test design, capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. In summary, the QA Tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
All work will be in English language, we are looking for candidates with exceptional written English.
- Liaise with internal teams (project managers, operations team, client support and sales teams, developers etc) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing and report bugs and errors to development teams
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 2+ years proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
At SoPro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location (full of great people)
- Regular social events
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Submit your CV to
Tier 1 referral program