Marketing and Admin Executive (SoPro Ninja)
Full Time Marketing and Admin Executive (SoPro Ninja)
Headquartered in London, UK, SoPro provide B2B Prospecting as a Service to a global client base.We are currently recruiting 4 x client-dedicated marketing support roles.
SoPro offer a sophisticated variety of digital marketing services, delivered using our proprietary prospect management platform together with a range of in-house, tools, processes and experts. We provide dedicated marketing support to key clients, packaged as SoPro marketing Ninjas.
A SoPro Ninja directly supports an assigned client with a range of digital marketing skills and tools, including but not limited to:
- Website and blog content
- CRM support
- Digital Content Strategy
- Social presence and social posting
- Basic SEO
- Producing sales proposal documentation
- Other general Admin
TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES/SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- Excel Wizard – Advanced Excel skills a must.
- Good working experience of digital marketing.
- Good understanding of B2B sales processes and the methods of lead generation available to B2B and B2C product and service providers.
- Strong knowledge of data management and hands on experience working with large and complex data files using MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of web based CRM platforms including Salesforce, Hubspot, Podio and/or Pipedrive.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software.
- Previous experience working within a high growth tech start-up, ideally of an international nature.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- Flawless written and verbal English language skills.
- Strategic Thinking – Ability to identify workable solutions for problems.
- Relationship Management – Build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Time management/Multi-Tasking – Manage simultaneous campaigns to an exceptional standard.
- Great presentation skills.
- Commercially focussed and highly numerate.
- Naturally able to Influence senior stakeholders.
What you will get..
At SoPro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location (full of great people)
- Regular social events
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.