Finance admin Assistant
Finance Admin Assistant – Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
- All general bookkeeping responsibilities
- Liaise with client services to ensure accurate and timely financial management of accounts
- Handle administrative responsibilities associated with new client setup
- Raising sales invoices
- Resolve invoice queries or errors
- Client correspondence
- Credit control
- Recurring billing management
- Supplier and employee expenses and reconciliation
- Bank account payments and reconciliation
- Supporting the payroll process
- Monthly reporting to Senior Management Team
- Liaise with external accountants where required
Experience and Skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Supreme Microsoft Excel skills!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional English language skills. Including verbal and written communications.
- A “can do” attitude
- 2+ years of finance experience
- Good financial understanding of business
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Private healthcare
- Great benefits package
Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Tier 1 referral programme.