Finance admin Assistant
Role: Finance & Admin Assistant/Executive
Location: SoPro Skopje Office
Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary, private healthcare plus excellent benefits.
SoPro has a great opportunity for a Finance Administrator.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a proactive team player who communicates effectively and demonstrates an understanding of our products, services and operations.
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Manager, this role would suit someone who has an interest in marketing technology, a head for figures, incredible attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills, limitless energy and a great work ethic.
Someone who loves being involved being involved in all aspects of a working, growing business and the ambition to capitalise on a great opportunity for fast-track career development.
- Raising invoices
- Resolve invoice queries or errors
- Recurring billing management
- Bank account payment and expense reconciliation
- Supporting the payroll process
- Liaise with client services to ensure accurate and timely financial management of accounts.
- Handle administrative responsibilities associated with new client setup
- Monthly reporting to Senior Management Team
- Liaise with external accountants where required
- Credit control
- Expense claims
- Good financial understanding of business
- Client correspondence
Experience and Skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Supreme Microsoft Excel skills!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional English language skills. Including verbal and written communications.
- A “can do” attitude
- 2+ years of finance experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.