Executive Assistant – Full Time
· Workflow prioritisation and diary managment for the executive team
· Prioritising, planning and scheduling appointments and events
· Acting as a communications hub and gatekeeper to the senior management team
SoPro are looking for the worlds most organised human.
We are looking for a responsible, accountable, Executive Assistant to support our senior management team in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to our busy exec team.
The Executive Assistant’s main duties include diary management, email screening/handling, workload prioritisation, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements and daily calendar management, supporting the day to day activities of the C level team. You should be proactive, eat deadlines for breakfast and communicate with confidence and flair.
You are organised… incredibly organised… you are assertive in your working style and able to upwardly manage the executive team confidently, on a day to day basis.
In addition to flawless written and spoken English skills, our ideal candidate has demonstrable previous experience as an Executive Assistant with excellent organizational skills and an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
· Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
· Plan appointments and events
· Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
· Create regular reports and manage internal communications
· Make travel arrangements
· Manage phone calls and emails
· Respond promptly to managers’ queries
· Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
· Implement more efficient ways to operate
· Review and recommend changes to our company policies
What you will get..
At SoPro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location (full of great people)
- Regular social events
Please submit your CV to email@example.com