Client Services Executive
Full Time On-Site Client Services Executive in Central Brighton
Headquartered in UK, SoPro provide digital marketing services to a global client base. We offer a sophisticated B2B prspecting service, delivered using our proprietary systems and processes. We don’t do the fluffy stuff, just the bits that work.
Services are provided on a per-campaign basis, with campaigns lasting 3-36 months.
SoPro are part of the G33K Group.
Job Description & Key responsibilities
SoPro is on the lookout for a genuine Rockstar to join our team in Brighton.
With a commercial hat on… this role will support, revitalise, build and make amazing our approach to client relationship management.
We are quite literally looking for the most organised person in the world. The business develops at a whirlwind pace and grows even faster. The Client Services Exec will be part of driving the growth and will want to embrace the challenge.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, the role will define and grow around the right person. With succession planning in mind, the role will offer rapid personal and remunerative growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Accountability – Client Experience
As a base, we see the following areas of accountability.
- Liaise with and manage key client relationships.
- Plan, schedule and oversee key client communication points.
- Manage and naturally become the day to day communications hub for high value client communications.
- Become the purveyor of sunshine, a grower of exceptional relationships and forger of total client confidence in our ability to deliver. Personify our brand.
- Where appropriate communicate our successes to clients.
- Develop and maintain a commercially driven strategic approach to account and relationship management.
- Understand then shape our approach to better develop, diversify and grow client accounts.
- Take a leadership role within the SoPro client onboarding process.
- Commercially astute
- Succinct and Fast
- Hungry to learn, famished even!
Skills & Experience
- Strong Excel Proficiency.
- Experience in managing multi-channel digital marketing, agency or client side with demonstrable success.
- Experience in managing key client and partner relationships.
- Strong understanding of CRM system usage.
- Comfortable communicating at C-Level both internally and externally.
Brighton based, regular travel to London, occasional international travel.