Date posted: April 1, 2019
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
SoPro, a leading UK marketing agency is seeking a full-time ASP.net developer to join our growing team, this role is based in our Skopje office.
The ideal candidate must have experience developing in .net – ideally c# MVC – with an interest in developing skills and experience to the next level in a globally focused technical environment.
All work will be in English language, we are looking for candidates with exceptional written English.
Skill set should include project management, organisation, client communication, thought leadership and expertise in web development & interface design.
- Design and implement systems from initial concept, project architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Design and implement new features and enhancements to existing systems both in Windows Forms and ASP.net MVC
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline development cycle
- Regularly review and optimise application and database performance
- 3+ years experience working with .net technologies (C# preferable)
- Strong knowledge of ASP.net MVC
- Familiarity with Windows Forms
- Familiarity with the Bootstrap framework
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Coding like a boss
Other skills a plus…
- Familiarity with real time frameworks such as AngularJS
- Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile applications (e.g. Ionic Framework) is a big plus
At SoPro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location (full of great people)
- Regular social events
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
Please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
, along with URLs of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific contributions to the project and StackOverflow username.
Submit your CV to
Tier 2 referral program